News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

GMT VALUE ?

Started by kgriner, May 28, 2011, 05:48:04 PM

kgriner

Can anyone tell me what a GMT in VG condition is worth, with either SS or Acrilic bezel (if it makes a difference), without the band, and all original?

THanks.

jon p

:o :P WHOA--thats a loaded question for sure! scan e bay and you will see them from 200. to 600.!! condition really matters, but the most important thing is whether it has been serviced recently. the offset canon pinion wears out and not easy to locate parts. you can tell when the watch slows down, the watch can be running fine on a timing machine but time on the hands lags behind the real time. i went through this with mine but a local watch maker couldnt handle repairing it. BWG DID when i sent it to him, and from then on he is the ONLY ONE who repairs my watches, all makes and especially ZODIACS.good luck if you are looking for a gmt, note different style hands, dial differences,etc. better to spend more on a restored version in lieu of buying a junker to have restored. hope this helps!

kgriner

:shuc  It got away :yeller
But thanks Jon p!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign