News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

If could see....

Started by thesheiladivine, June 25, 2011, 04:46:16 PM

thesheiladivine

If I could see the picture, maybe I really would know what I was getting.

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

thesheiladivine

I think it's a white sea wolf with date and no crown.  If it went cheap enough, maybe it's something our new British friend PeteRobinson would like.  It would need spit on and shined, of course.

jon p

:agreei  i just dont understand sellers who place crappy ads like this!! i wonder if THEY would buy  it ?! if you are going to sell at least get a decent camera to post pics. it possibly could have potential.  boo--hiss!!

thesheiladivine

I emailed the seller and asked him if he could add more pictures since the one posted is out of focus.  He wrote back that he didn't understand what I meant.

jon p

:shuc   nuf said,case closed!

thesheiladivine

Well, he's trying.  The seller has sent me a few emails in great frustration about getting a better shot.  Apparently they're all blurry for him.  I told him apologetically that I can't do much for him across the country but that his watch would probably sell for an extra $100 if he posted a clear picture or two.

Butch

Tel him to turn on his camera's MACRO setting.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

thesheiladivine

I made the suggestion; I hope he figures it out, because that watch might have potential.  If it's in decent shape and just missing a crown, it's the kind of watch BWG is born for.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign