News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

WHERE do these guys get their prices????

Started by Butch, June 28, 2011, 12:28:35 PM

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

orangecorallimorph

Get 'em while they're HOT!
Could it be just a reflection of the popularity of this website?
MAYBE? :shuc

jon p

:what   man this is an old zodiac so it must be worth a ga-zillion bucks! these are not uncommon and can be found restored and operating!! some one is probably looking at $500.plus in repairs including a redial! chronos are very expensive just to clean/service. i own 2 wakmanns, a 3 register and a 2 register, dont wear them often, they are 60+ years old and fragile. both work perfect but that could change at any moment!!

orangecorallimorph

IF.....someone buys this watch I might sell mine for $999.99 discount price...of course! LOL  although I will hafta make up a story about a thingamabob that was built for a whatchcallit that was the reason I recieved the watch as a treasured gift from a third cousin twice removed by marriage at a ceremony on the national green!! LOL (p.s. i am just kiddin around)God I hope someone buys this watch at that price cuz I'll be RICH!! LMFAO ;D

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign