News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

People are nuts.....

Started by Ultra-Vintage, July 10, 2011, 09:23:56 PM

Ultra-Vintage

$310?????? 

The watch isnt serviced (running accurately means different things to different people, trust me, it will need servicing), the bezel is shot, it needs a new crystal, and clasp is engraved.  $310? Seriously?

orangecorallimorph

Ultra:
We love to buy 'em cheap however the upswing in current selling value can only mean one thing to a collector, interest return on investment. Those who have and hold are sure to have an excellent ROI if they keep their investment. I believe that the value of superb watches such as the Zodiacs are just going to keep rising. Look at the prices for any vintage Omega. I believe that the Zodiacs are headed that way. I could be off here but I don't think so. I don't have a crystal ball, but I foresee a return to simple classy mechanical items in the future. I personally love to see the old Zodiacs sell high,as long as I am not bidding on them! :compbr Just my 2cents, your friend orange

jon p

:agreei         looks like the bidding fever got carried away on this one! one good point is it DID have the original JBC bracelet, how many of those have you seen lately. bracelet is worth100.-175. from what i have seen sell over the years. i would NOT have bid this high on this one, BUT.........    JON P

Ultra-Vintage

Believe me, I am all for Zodiacs selling for a decently high price....if they are worth it.

orangecorallimorph

Here is one that i guess is worth it.......listing#300577042351 check it out!!!-orange ;D

Sea Wolf

:shuc Looks very nice, box and everything included.  Out of my price range.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jon p

:agreei   that WAS one NICE SW, great condition with ALL extras!! dont see that very often, for sure.WAY out of my budget. it deserves a visit to BWG!!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign