News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Strap opinions needed please.......

Started by longview65, August 06, 2011, 02:27:04 PM

longview65

Besides the Stock S/S strap which I have and the Black shark band it's currently on........  can anyone perhaps suggest a different color or style of band for my GMT?

Sea Wolf

Locate the original SS Zodiac band and you will be happy with that GMT.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

longview65

I have the ORIGINAL S/S bracelet for it but took it off to put on the shark instead! 
Could never fully get used to the S/S bracelet!

longview65

Back on went the OEM and it does look better!  ;D

Sea Wolf

Yes, that looks great!.

Now you just need to change your Avatar.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

longview65

Sea Wolf

webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

jon p

:wtf       sea wolf--when i go in to try to put in an avatar i do not have a pick --choose avatar from gallery--whats wrong?!

Sea Wolf

webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

jon p

:compbr :yeller :what          i still do not have the 4th choice"choose avatar from gallery"!!    JON P

Sea Wolf

:shuc You got to have it, I just looked at your account and it's right there, but it's choice 2, not 4.

webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

jon p

this is very weird--when you look it is there BUT when i pull it up i only have 3 choices under personalized pictures and  choose pic is NOT THERE. maybe something weird about my computer.      JON P

Sea Wolf

That is strange JON P.  Can you test this out in Firefox and see if the same thing happens?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

jon p

:shuc          i dont know how to do that, sorry, guess it is just my PC.   JON P

Sea Wolf

JON P,

Do you want me to choose a Zodiac watch for you?
Just let me know what model you want?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

jon p

:ur  sea wolf, that would be fantastic------how bout a white dial SW with plastic bezel!?  THANK YOU, JON P

Sea Wolf

webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

jon p

jon p

LONG----the S/S bracelet IS THE ONE--really looks sharp. i am a big fan of metal bracelets as my skin/sweat since i was a kid eat up a leather band in a short time. same thing with a non SS bracelet, my skin acid disolve it! i really like your gmt--i am on the lookout for one but they are REALLY rare. if anyone knows of one let me know.

JDS (Ohio)

Hey Longview, did you ever take a look at the SUB "Tropic" straps that Squinky, Timesofplenty, and a few others carry?  They're correct as OEM for a lot of the Sea Wolves, and probably would look good on the GMT as well.

Here's my enamel bezel SW on one:

In the 18mm width, that fits the 20 ATM Sea Wolves, they aren't too pricey, but the 20mm ones go for about $75 US.

John

davec73

Quote from: JDS (Ohio) on August 29, 2011, 08:01:00 PM
Hey Longview, did you ever take a look at the SUB "Tropic" straps that Squinky, Timesofplenty, and a few others carry?  They're correct as OEM for a lot of the Sea Wolves, and probably would look good on the GMT as well.

Here's my enamel bezel SW on one:

In the 18mm width, that fits the 20 ATM Sea Wolves, they aren't too pricey, but the 20mm ones go for about $75 US.

Very sharp John.  That's a super nice 6105 as well.  How'd you get an oyster bracelet on that beauty?

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign