News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Mystery Dial Seawolf.....?

Started by orangecorallimorph, October 22, 2011, 04:48:43 AM

orangecorallimorph

I saw this listing #300613237054....... I have seen this seller w/ many old cool SW's before but .....
"WOW! SUPER RARE SILVER MYSTRY DIAL SEA WOLF! IVE ONLY EVER SEEN ONE OTHER LIKE THIS."
What gives on this one, sensai?
I am not in the running because the price is way too dear for me but I thought maybe there would be some knowledge of this SUPER RARE item!
Legit?or no?
TY-O.C.

Butch

Disappointing is what that is. The dial has been stripped, any holes filled in, and the dial may have been repainted. Even the border ring for the date is gone, the only thing left on the dial is the logo. It was probably like below, but could have even been the black version. I assure you that did not leave the factory like that.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

orangecorallimorph

Yeah, Thanks for the info. I was pretty much figuring all the "mystery dial" stuff was bull to the shirt!
-O.C.

Ultra-Vintage

Wow, what a horrible looking abomination.  That redialer should be given a beating  :compbr

davec73

That bites!  stuff like this ruins a lot of the goodwill built up.  the orange dials are more susceptible to peeling cracking.

orangecorallimorph

Holy Redials Batman!! :o This item is up to $700.00 I repeat $700.00 USD and RESERVE IS STILL NOT MET! If I were this cat I would lower reserve, end auction and collect on this "SUPER RARE" Item!! I guess I said it before and I'll say it again,PT Barnum sure had it right.There's one born every minute....phew I am glad it's not me..this time! Lol! -O.C.

zaniac

Butch, I remember in the past you saying you know this seller and he could be trusted. I didn't know if you meant you know him personally or just from his past listings you meant he could be trusted. Does this mean you've changed your mind?
I'm not trying to be a smart aleck here, I'm honestly wondering now. This ad seems downright dishonest since the seller has sold plenty of Zodiacs in the past, especially asking that much.
Chris

Butch

I think my first sentence above covers your questions.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

zaniac

Chris

longview65

Cant someone report this item to E-bay and force him to remove it? ???

jon p

:shuc  BUYER BEWARE!!!!!! items like this are the very reason we are all here and have the resources to check out watches we see every day for sale. some one may pay a lot for this outright abortion, but it wont be me!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign