News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Interesting "Seawolf" Pair on Timezone

Started by davec73, October 27, 2011, 06:08:48 PM

davec73

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=5893876&rid=0

Frankens but least the bigger one is attractive, the smaller "seawolf" is something else.

orangecorallimorph

I kind of like both of them but I guess for the purist ( like we all are here) ;) we want original........but I guess it truly is in what a person likes. BY the looks of those watches cosmetically they are clean and attractive....sort of like  most original muscle cars are far more valuable than a street custom, but they are both pleasing to enjoy.
Some frankenwatches we see are poorly executed. These do not appear to be. IMHO.
Thanks for that link,very interesting.
OC

jon p

:agreei  i agree , they really look GOOD, especially the big one! very nicely executed, if still a franken. i would not mind owning both and enjoying wearing them. a lot of buyers out there will never know they arent all 100% correct. i reallly enjoying owning a pure original and i own a lot, BUT there is nothing wrong with a modified zodiac. no it is not "worth" as much, but it can still be nice to wear/enjoy. beauty IS in the eyes of the beholder.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign