News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

One More Spanking New SSW on Ebay

Started by LexLoci, November 25, 2011, 05:15:52 PM

LexLoci

Same as the one I just got, and listed at Buy it Now for less than the other one up for auction......

Sea Wolf

That is a good price.  Can't understand how it's not sold yet.

Did this guy buy out Costco in the day of the 2000 Astros and SSW?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jon p

great price, just too rich for me!! i wonder where he is getting these--i bet he has more of them ! NOS super SW-- every zodiac collectors dream. i  wonder who got it?

LexLoci

Its gone now. $1290 is not a bad price. There is one other up for auction by another vendor and is bid up to over $1500 with 1 day to go. 

jon p

:yeller :what  yeah, i have been watching the 1,500  one, cant wait to see what the sale price is! different sellers with the same NOS stuff--very interesting!!! one guy also has some NOS astros. i wonder where the warehouse is where they found all this stuff??

LexLoci

Yeah, its interesting for sure. Might be they have friends at Fossil or something....

Check this new one out on the bay......

jon p

:wtf :wtf :wtf  this is really getting creepy!!  i woner if butch knows any of these sellers!?

davec73

They're really nice watches but $1,500 is just too much for one.  Still kicking myself for hemming/hawwing when a seller had a couple of NOS ones (the older SSW model with the funky bezel) for $999. 

Oliver

There is another one on ebay (ID 280779878503). Ok, maybe they are mega-rare, but is there really anybody who think they look beautiful??  :'(

Sea Wolf

Quote from: Oliver on November 26, 2011, 07:42:52 PM
There is another one on ebay (ID 280779878503). Ok, maybe they are mega-rare, but is there really anybody who think they look beautiful??  :'(

"Quantity and availability
unknown at this time
I will list on a one only
FIRST COME BASIS
as they become available to me"

What is going on?  Where are these coming from?
Is Zodiac releasing these to ebay sellers?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

davec73

might be a wholesaler came upon some in a warehouse.  During the summer there were a glut of Bell and Ross Demineur quartz watches (all grey market) but 100% genuine. Came and went, now prices back to the $600 range.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign