News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

What do you think about this one?

Started by erikharr, December 03, 2011, 08:18:07 AM

erikharr

Planning to buy a new Sea Wolf and came across this one. Can anyone find any flaws?

Butch

Please use the auction numbers, not links.

Seems nice, the bezel is in good shape. As he does not say it has been serviced, another $100 or so, if it needs no parts, for the service and you could be good to go. Note that the crown is not original though.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

erikharr

Thanks for reply Butch! :D Sorry, not going to use links anymore. Yea, probably needs a bit care.

jon p

:shuc  look at bezel carefully, i see at least one crack in the plastic. dial IS original and hands look ok, need lume redone to look really good. case back looks good, NOT polished to death like some are. too bad original bracelet is gone. BTW, there is a complete case, bracelet and nice bezel on ebay right now, 33180768039463, could be a chance at getting some great hard to find parts. if i needed a bezel i would bid for sure, nice bezels are very scarce. BWG could really bring this one back to life. good luck.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign