News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

My new Vintage Zodiac

Started by John in Ohio, December 12, 2011, 12:04:59 PM

John in Ohio

I just got this vintage Sea Wolf,  PLEASE let me know your thoughts on it.  It's running great & I love it.  Is the orange detail unique?

And did I pay too much?

Sea Wolf

:welc

How much did you pay?  Has it been serviced recently?

Yes the orange Sea Wolf is special and more rare than the white or black dial Sea Wolf.
And you have the silver dial orange, even more rare.

Try to find an original band for that and it will be worth more and wear better.

Good find and a great watch.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

John in Ohio

$350.00 from a watch maker at a NAWCC meeting 12/11.   He checked "everything" on it, e.g. the pinion.

PLEASE be honest did I pay too much??

jon p

:ur :ur       i do not think you paid too much, sepecially if it was serviced, thats about 100 bucks alone!! rare ,nice condition, what more can you want!

JDS (Ohio)

Nice score, John.  $350 is probably a pretty good deal, from what I've seen.

BTW, I am also a "John in Ohio", Cincinnati / Loveland, to be more precise.   Which part of the buckeye state are you in?
John

Butch

You did get a good deal and a great find. Congratulations.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

John in Ohio

Thanks to All!  I wore it all day today & I'm looking for a vintage band.  anyone know about when this watch was manufactured? 

to the other John in Ohio (not me -the other guy).  I live in the Youngstown, OH.  I work out of my Home Office for a Cincy company that's not far from Loveland -in Reading.  I'll be down there next week.

I dunno how I became infatuated with these Zodiacs.  I was a vintage Accutron, Russian, Zenith collector.  I learned of Zodiac's from an area Vietnam Vet watchmaker.  He told me about how they threw away their GI issued watches and bought either Seiko or Zodiac. 

I now have this Sea Wolf and a Glorious (that I need to get fixed).  Again thanks to all!!   

Sea Wolf

Youngstown, yes I have been there.  Tim Ryan and James Traficant are the big names I know of from that area.

I went to a local bar there, that I was told is owned by an ex cop.  Forge the name of it, maybe the alley or something like that?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

John in Ohio

Yes a lot of very distinctive people live in Youngstown.  Tim Ryan is a good one. Traficant was not one of our shining moments.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign