News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Yellow and Black Checkerboard Bezel?

Started by LexLoci, January 04, 2012, 06:35:51 PM

LexLoci

Which vintage Zodiac does this go with originally?

jon p

i think there is one shown in the gallery--believe it was a sea wolf in the early/mid 70s. it IS very rare, someone wanted it very much!!! i believe i have seen a red one also. really different from "normal" sea wolfs.

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Butch

BTW, I saw it the day he listed it. He started at $250, within a couple hours he had reduced it to $199 ($195?), and then either reduced it again of took the Best Offer as it shows so as it now shows sold at that price.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

LexLoci

Thanks guys. I wasn't sure if it was "authentic" or not. Apparently is is/was.... So, there was a red, yellow and blue version, perhaps more, from what I have seen. I found an old thread in 2009 on here where this bezel was discussed previously, but I wasn't sure which time period of Sea Wolf this bezel was offered with. Butch's two pics in his gallery of watches show the "shovel hand" SW. I like this bezel. Have never seen one for sale anyplace before.

$250 seems pretty steep for a bezel, but I suppose rarity dictates price.

BTW...I just bought a vintage Favre Leuba Sea-Sky Chrono, and a Fortis Marinemaster, over the holidays....just waiting for shipment as we speak....

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign