News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Can anyone identify this Tachymetre?

Started by Larry19694, January 08, 2012, 02:12:26 AM

Larry19694

This watch was left to me, (Along with several more Zodiac watches!) when a close friend of mine passed away a few years ago. This friend was a Zodiac Rep back in the 70's.. (?) Anyway, I have found nothing online about this watch! I will be happy to send more pics upon request, as I just took this one, and it isnt the best of pics!

Thanks in advance!

LG~

Butch

That is an automatic chronograph from the 1990's Zodiac Red Point Collection. Nice watch, that is the two tone version. This model is in several of the 1990's catalogs you can see here.

http://www.zodiaccatalogs.com/gallery.htm
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Larry19694

Hey Butch! Thanks for the info on my watch. I tried to view the catalogs but couldnt? Is that area of your site seperate, as in do I have to pay to view the catalogs? I tried several times to log in, and THEN I read the part telling me not to keep trying as I would be blocked! Ooops! Sorry!

LG

Butch

You are correct, that is a subscription service for this web site. Click on the button below for more info there.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign