News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Anyone recognize this Silver Point?

Started by taleon, February 03, 2012, 06:59:21 PM

taleon

I found this Silver Point but don't recall seeing this model before.  Does anyone recognize it?  Do you believe it is authentic.  I have had 2 similar gold points and love them.  My original is mid size and the one I wear today is full size.  Been wearing them since the late 90's.  Pool, hot tub, diving, never take them off an they just keep on wearing.  Gold stays nice for 5+ years of wear.

Butch

That is because it is a think 18K gold plate. If you have the model numbers from the back you can check the 1990's catalogs on ZodiacCatalogs.com for them.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

taleon

Thanks for the lead.  I don't have a subscription and it's hard to justify the $30 to see if there is information available.  The model numbers are 213.09.23.  Thanks again.

Butch

I do apologize, I thought you were a collector.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:welc   yes, your watch is 100% authentic, i have the same model with same mdl### on back. i believe this is the mid size but i am not positive. it is a good looking and good comfortable wearing watch. these are not a real popular model, mine is in pristine condition and was pretty cheap when i got it on the bay years ago. they contain a very nice 7 jewel high end quartz movement, and date to the 1990s, see how much they look like a TAG from the same time. they do have a problem with the crown stripping out so be very careful, dont use it anymore than necessary. i think they are fine watches, even if quartz. a lot of them you see for sale are missing the original bracelet, it is a real plus to have it especially if all the original links are there! enjoy it, i enjoy mine!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign