News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

trying to locate and buy my first sea wolf/super sea wolf

Started by pete-the-pirate, February 12, 2012, 05:08:00 PM

pete-the-pirate

hi i have not been on in a while really im looking to buy my first sea wolf/ super sea wolf
can anyone give me some help and or direction to how much the should cost and things i should look out for

if anyone does have one of these watches for sale please reply many thanks pete

David

I have a Vintage Super Sea Wolf with its original plastic blue box, the watch tool, original paperwork, the leather case, etc.  but I dont have the rubber wrist band that went with it - I gave that to another USN Diver brother of mine back in the day - many years ago it feels like. However, I  have the original retail tag that came with it.  It has been used a lot as I dove with it as a USN Diver and thereafter.  I recently had it overhauled by Butch's Friend and have been wearing it for the past four/five months.  I am Happy with with it....but I simply dont wear it enough to keep it as a collector.  I was planning on keeping it after it was overhauled, etc...but now I think about it, it would be nice to have someone buy it who can keep it going, cherish it as a collectable, as I did in the past as a USN Diver.   

David

Scorpio55

Hope you find what you are looking for, eBay has several listed now, a Super Sea Wolf too boot.
I also would like to get ahold of a SSW, but I need to save some ducks 1st, they go for a premium price.
Rick
Read you 5 X 5.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign