News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

is it or is it not..........

Started by jon p, February 13, 2012, 10:26:12 PM

jon p

:what :wtf   come on gang, look at 330686407775. looks REAL GOOD except for incorrect second and that bezel, though sharp looking i have never seen this one. nothing in the gallery to compare it with either. my guess is its a complete new bezel or a new insert, i just dont know. any comments out there, DMH, what do you think? butch, uv?????????? the case and dial are very nice plus an original JBC bracelet!

Butch

The second hand is wrong bu the bezel is original.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

dmh

If that bezel is original, it has to be one of the rarest Sea Wolf bezels ever made.
Best,
dmh

Butch

Not if, it is. It is from the same era/group as the blue and yellow ones in My Watches, right side row 4.

And you are right, very rare. The price for this one will be more than I am willing to pay for a SW.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:wtf :wtf  whew----it sold for $1,232.00!!!  the rare bezel ran it up! since it is so rare i really hope one of our members got it so it will have a good home with someone who will really appreciate it for what it is!!

Ultra-Vintage

$1,232.00!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign