News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

You Snooze You Lose!!

Started by LexLoci, February 17, 2012, 08:08:03 PM

LexLoci

Both are now part of my collection!

Sea Wolf

NIce catch on the Sea Wolf, incredible price.

What did the SSW go for, I don't see a won price.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

LexLoci

Yep, that SW has the "shovel" hands and a blue dial, which looks very cool.  I plan on putting that yellow and black checkerboard bezel on it when it arrives....should look awesome.

I think I paid $750 for the SSW, and it is in terrific shape. I know that seller, and have picked up a few Zodiacs from him. They all are great, and he's a very good vendor. However, I took that damn black and orange NATO strap off and replaced it with an expandable Zodiac stainless steel dive band. Will post photos soon.

I also just bought that cool NOS Chrono that BHJ2013 listed for sale on here.  The twin is on Ebay by Michael at ModernVintageWatches for like $2300, which is an insane price, even though its like new...

Finally, I sent Butch's recommended watchsmith a vintage Baume and Mercier Chrono to service, and he did an amazing job. Its an old winding Landerdon movement, but has been humming along and keeping very good time since it came back. Kudos to BWG!!!

rhsnyc

Both look super. Looks like you got them to end the auction early also. Nice! 8)

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign