News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

nice SW

Started by jon p, April 03, 2012, 08:39:00 AM

jon p

:o :-\        ##230769659931  needs some work but looks pretty good with original bracelet, looks like push to set date movement. my only concern--are the hands correct? just do not look right.

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: jon p on April 03, 2012, 08:39:00 AM
:o :-\        ##230769659931  needs some work but looks pretty good with original bracelet, looks like push to set date movement. my only concern--are the hands correct? just do not look right.

Something does look to be amiss.....check the 70's catalogs on the www.zodiaccatalogs.com site, I know they will show it.  I am sure you probably already have a membership there since it is the biggest collection of zodiac materials on the web, memberships are very reasonably priced, and you have almost 1000 posts here  ;)

LexLoci

Don't hold your breath for big spending Jon P to shell out for a VZ membership!! You have heard the squawks about my watch prices????? :P

jon p

:P :-* :-\   LEX, you ARE really one of a kind my friend, i just have not figured out WHAT  kind yet! keep the snide comments coming, i am sure everyone here is entertained by them!!!            UV--thanks for your reply, no, i havent gotten around to my membership yet, i have had to suspend my watch dealings for the time being, we found out  recently that my wife needs a knee replacement so THAT is at the top of  my importance  chart right now!

Butch

We wish her all the luck and a speedy recovery Jon.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Oliver

Good luck for the operation from me, too!
And can please somebody remove that weirdo Lex from this forum ?  :yeller

jon p

butch and oliver--thanks for the kind comments guys, i really appreciate it! it will be done in a month or so, should go well.i will report at a later date.

Butch

I like Lex, he is great comic relief!

Right Lex?   ;)
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign