News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Re-dial Jet?

Started by zaniac, April 12, 2012, 08:09:12 AM

zaniac

I've only ever seen these in black or white dial. This looks like a brushed silver. The font looks good I think except the cursive looks a bit too tight between the letters. Almost like the size of the brush or whatever they use to write with was a little too wide. It is a better job than most. Maybe an older redo?
Chris

jon p

:-\ :-\ :-\   CHRIS-----i am with you, the SILVER DIAL i s new to me also!! i  looked at the gallery examples and saw nothing, but it is hard to tell if it is white or silver. my jet is a black dial. seeing where this silver one is coming from raises a flag right away, i have seen some other weird ones from this seller!  i agree about the font, it IS good but i dont think quite right. if it is a redial it is a great one, notice that they got in the SWISS below "6", a lot of redials leave this off for some reason.i really like the bold black font against the silver background. if i was looking for this model i might bid. so far price is staying low for this model. if you read description carefully seller does not say original dial, OR redial!! i wonder about the markers between the numbers, most in the gallery with dials like this have red  markers on white or black dials. maybe the redialer didnt want the trouble of setting up their stencil in 2 colors?

Butch

Redial, check the catalogs or the Gallery.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

: :o :o  someone really liked it, sold for $400. plus! it was a good looker with the redial, but too much $$$ .

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign