News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Sea Wolf Silver Dial w/Grey Enamel Bezel and NSA

Started by Cobber, April 30, 2012, 08:25:57 PM

Cobber

I've had a meandering goal for some time now to source a bracelet for my Sea Wolf.  I've had this watch since about 11 or Twelve and I'm forty now.
My Dad handed this done to me at some point in some unceremonious fashion and luckily I ended up over winding it fairly early on.  It went into a dresser drawer where it remained until about 5-6 yrs ago when I had it lightly restored.  More likely I would have lost it or totally destroyed it had I not over wound it.   I've got a couple other Zodiacs my Dad gave me as well but this has always been my favorite.
Basically, I decided on the NSA because I was sick of thinking about it and just wanted to get it done.  As it turns out, I love this bracelet and think it looks as good as any OEM bracelet I've seen.  Seller's name on ebay is Squinky and if anyone's trying to source a vintage bracelet his is a good ebay store to have on your regular fishing expeditions.

Cheers & enjoy

JDS (Ohio)

Cool Sea Wolf, Cobber; the bracelet works perfectly with it.  Congrats on being able to wear a beautiful vintage piece, most 30 ATM Sea Wolves aren't in quite that nice a condition.

Could I ask where you got the end pieces from?  They seem to fit seamlessly, but I thought the NSA-s only came with straight end pieces.
John

Cobber

Thanks for the compliment.  I actually wear this quite a bit.  Usually on Wed. evenings when pool league is in session.
The end pieces came with the bracelet as provided by squinky.  The bracelet was advertised as 17.5mm but I did have to file the width down a fraction of a millimeter.  The curvature fit the case perfectly.  If we're really splitting hairs the first link does catch ever so slightly on the tips of the lugs.  This would be easily fixable by my watch maker or any jeweler for that matter.  However, I'm not inclined to bother.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign