News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Started out the day wearing this.........

Started by longview65, May 29, 2012, 03:14:35 PM

longview65

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

longview65

You wouldnt be willing to pay my asking price Butch and besides that........its Quartz and you HATE Quartz!   ;D

Butch

longview65

I'll sell it for $400.00
Contrary to popular belief its a SCARCE one!

Butch

To all here:

Please send me a gift through PayPal so that I can buy this watch. Send GIFTS to:

payment@VintageZodiacs.com

Thx!

Sea Wolf

webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

longview65

Quote from: Sea Wolf on May 29, 2012, 04:03:18 PM
Is that the full size version?
Nope........  it's the Mid-Size version which makes it even scarcer! Roughly 37mm w/o the crown!

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: Butch on May 29, 2012, 03:49:03 PM
To all here:

Please send me a gift through PayPal so that I can buy this watch. Send GIFTS to:

payment@VintageZodiacs.com

Thx!

I am passing the hat around the shop as we speak  ;D

longview65

jon p

:ur LONG----i really like that GMT, dont let them fool you, they ARE full of envy!

Butch

So then Jon, you are not going to contribute to the fund to help me to buy this and protect it for propensity sake? I can put it in the the safe for safe keeping (as it would never see the light of day again whilst I live)??

;)

jon p

:what   :yeller       no way butch---that beautiful watch needs to be worn and be seen!! you can add to MY fund to buy it, i promise i will wear it and show it off to the world! :sho      be very very quiet so butch doesnt know we are viewing a quartz watch!!!!

longview65

I know most of you arent into the Quartz watches and I have discussed this particular Zodiac in the past but to me it is indeed a VERY scarce one! 
Retail price tags as we ALL know are TERRIFICALLY marked up but the fact that this one had a Retail price of over $1200.00 in the 90s must have meant something!?
As Butch has pointed out in the past................  when Zodiac went out of business these GMTs were being offered at Brokerage stores or Outlet stores for a mere $99.00 but that still doesnt mean that they arent scarce or valuable.
In the past 5 years or more I have only seen perhaps 5 of the FULL sized models offered for sale on the NET either at our favorite on-line auction place or elsewhere!  NEVER have I seen the Mid Sized model being offered for sale!
IF supposedly these models sold for a mere $99.00 where are they all at now?

Butch

Quote from: longview65 on May 30, 2012, 03:54:20 PM
IF supposedly these models sold for a mere $99.00 where are they all at now?

Ain't no "IF supposedly" Pal, that is a fact and I stated it. As for where they are, who knows.

Definition of SEMANTICS
1: the study of meanings

longview65

They then must be like the Famed Seiko by France Seaspider that no-one liked but yet everyone rushed out to buy them at a CHEAP price!??
Now if you can find one.........  you are VERY lucky indeed!   ;D

Butch

Let me be even more blunt, are you calling me a liar? I started out just teasing you but I won't tolerate this.

longview65

Quote from: Butch on May 30, 2012, 04:15:55 PM
Let me be even more blunt, are you calling me a liar? I started out just teasing you but I won't tolerate this.
Whats your problem Butch????  NO-ONE is calling you a liar!  I am merely pointing out facts!
I am always nice to people on this Forum but you have a rather rude way of replying! 
I meant NO dis-respect to you or anyone else here on this board!
I pointed out facts that I thought were pertinent.!

Butch

I have stated for a fact that I personally bought those GMT's at Value City discount store for $99 in the 1990s. You then said, and I quote, "IF supposedly these models sold for a mere $99.00 where are they all at now?" To me, that means you doubt my word, ergo you are calling me a liar.

longview65

Again........  NO-ONE is calling you a liar! I have never personally seen a Zodiac GMT such as the one we are discussing EVER sell for $99.00 so I have to "assume" what you are telling me is true!
What did you end up selling yours for?

Butch

That has nothing to do with this discussion. I have been insulted and you owe me a sincere apology. And I expect one.

longview65

Quote from: Butch on May 30, 2012, 05:07:47 PM
That has nothing to do with this discussion. I have been insulted and you owe me a sincere apology. And I expect one.

WOW............IF I had a dime for every time I was insulted I'd be RICH!!!!!!!!!
IF you genuinely feel insulted.......my apologies!  HOWEVER I think you need to lighten up just a little bit.

Butch

You just don't get it and we are done talking. You need to go find another forum now and that is not a suggestion. You are no longer welcome here.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign