News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

first vintage SeaWolf

Started by evghenii, August 22, 2012, 03:20:36 PM

evghenii

Hello everybody! I just recieve my first vintage SW. And I want to ask about letter "A" on balance. What doesit mean?

jon p

:ur :wehe  you got a really nice one, looks completely restored and the original JBC bracelet , WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Cobber

Holy sheep!  :o I'm not typically a fan of the metal bezel Sea Wolfs but I've never seen one like that before.  It doesn't look restored to me.  That looks original.
I don't know what the "A" stands for but it may as well stand for Awesome!

evghenii

Thank you very much for your attention to my watch). I searched for her for several long months. And I was lucky last.All parts are original, just a little polished case. May be mr.Butch know about "A" ?)

Butch

Just a later variation on the 70-72 movement I would think. What is the serial number on the watch. Can you push the crown in to set the date?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Cobber

Lol. There's no date Butch.  :wehe

You'll have to pardon me I've had a couple drinks and I'm probably finding that funnier than it actually is.

Butch

No, that was funny.

OK, scratch the quick set date test then evghenii, just give me the serial number then.

evghenii

Butch

evghenii

Thank you) I would like to buy sw with white dial, but.....Now its only my dream)

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign