News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac movements in case

Started by jeweller, September 12, 2012, 12:00:54 AM

jeweller

:helpme :new I have inherited  8 Zodiac movements manual and auto in an original case. Are there any suggestions as to what I can do with them one of the movements is an auto 70-72. They are all going and untouched.

Butch

That is an old salesman's case so that they could show the movements to the jewelers they were trying to get to carry and sell Zodiac watches.

As for what you can do with them, this is not the for sale forum, so bear that in mind. You can put a price on them and post them in there. You can also put the whole thing on eBay and auction it off.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

orangecorallimorph

:welc Holy sweet mother of all things holy...I think that is what is known as a real "Holy Grail" item.  The rarity of that item should be without question. Good luck on the sale of of that item here or elsewhere. I think an auction would serve you best  but that is really  COOL! Thanks for showing it. :ur

Butch

Not ANOTHER "Holy Grail"!   Just how many cups did Christ drink out of at the Last Supper????

Ultra-Vintage

jeweller

Thank you Butch for your kind information. I don't know what I will do with them yet. Itis a bit of a quandry.

Butch

Keep them and let the kids worry about them? They are NOT worth a fortune, trust me on that one.

Sea Wolf

Those would look great in the Vintage Zodiac Museum.

Let me know if you want the mailing address and please include
your information so that the proper credit can be affixed to the registry.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

orangecorallimorph

Er...uhh... I think I meant to say "rarer than hens teeth" or maybe just "Hey that's a real interesting piece". The " Holy Grail" description should be left for others that are far more pious than I am!!!  >:D ;)

jeweller

Thank you orange. I am getting a lot of ambiguous replies, so I can only do more research and find out exactly what to do with them.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign