News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

a couple questions

Started by Kelli Blue, October 27, 2012, 07:20:06 AM

Kelli Blue

Hello, my mother passed away about a year ago and I finally was able to sit and go through some of her old stuff yesterday. I had an interesting find. A zodiak watch in a red case with the warranty card, instructions and registration card all the tags and such are still in the box. Obviously the watch has been worn as there are signs and an engraving on the inside of the band. No one I know from my family. the watch in its time sold for 110$ it is an SST model. The day/date tag says 1905 171-steel Automatic water resist. Is 1905 the year it was made? Do these watches hold their value. I really know nothing about them I just thought it strange that she would hold onto such an item and wanted to find out more about it. Thanks for any help

Butch

They are from the 1970's. You did not say if it was a man's or woman's watch. Why don't you upload a picture?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Kelli Blue

okay I'll upload a pic now :)

Kelli Blue

shampoohorn

I'm not an expert by any means, but ebay sold listings shows from $100-150.  You'd probably get a premium for the box and manuals.  Though you'll have to subtract service costs to get it ready for sale or sell as is. 

Nice watch, would love to own one!

Butch

Or you could just pretend it is worth a whole lot because, after all it IS a Zodiac and put any price you want on it!

:lolz;

shampoohorn

Quote from: Butch on April 05, 2013, 01:50:49 PM
Or you could just pretend it is worth a whole lot because, after all it IS a Zodiac and put any price you want on it!

:lolz;

Holy crap.  Too funny.  Good luck on that sale.

Kelli Blue

:woohoo;I just put it for sale for an obnoxious price. Anything of my moms that sells goes to a fund to take care of my brothers soo figure what the hell. If it doesn't sellinthe allotted time I think I'll just start wearing it. I really like it!!!

Butch

Thanks for taking it the way I intended it! You can always come down next time, right?

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign