News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Hello red dots

Started by rocky555, November 12, 2012, 05:56:04 PM

rocky555

Few red dots here... still trying to decide which one is the best  8)

oldbronco

my vote is for the white dial.

jon p

i like them ALL, but white dial is my first choice!! i love to see these with ORIGINAL bracelets. treat the screw down crown gently, they ARE fragile and strip easy. nice collection!

rocky555

Does anyone know from which year approximately is this two-tone piece dated?

rocky555

Nateb123

Welcome!

I prefer the first one myself.  Not too sporty that you couldn't dress it up a bit!

browndogken

Are these models subject to the same screw-down crown problems as my gold point?

KB

Butch

Again, all 1990's models have the same issue. If the crown/stem breaks or strips there are no original parts for them. The crowns and stem are a single part. BWG has been able to fix some of the auto chronos by adapting after market stems, crowns, and tubes to fix the issue.

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:agreei :agreei  dont mess with the crown any more than you HAVE TO!!! i have a 1990s automatic sea wolf and 2 quartz marine lifes--regular dial AND a crono--, try my best to leave crowns alone as much as possible. easy on the quartz but i dont wear the SW very often.

rocky555

Another one joins the team.  :dancingbanana;

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign