News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

need some help regarding zodiac dive watches

Started by pete-the-pirate, November 21, 2012, 03:48:45 PM

pete-the-pirate

hi all just wondering about the water resistance of a vintage zodiac sea wolfs id like to treat myself to one but am worried about water damage after years of use do they still hold up im looking a watch a can wear every day in my job but if i wanted to go out or go a swim etc i could keep the watch on. would some on here perhaps be able to help me answer these questions and maby hook me up with a nicely restored watch =) many thanks pete  :helpme :new

Butch

Sorry, my stock answer is, "NEVER get a vintage watch wet, it is a collectable. Walmart sells diving watches really cheap.".

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Casio-Men-s-Dive-Style-Watch-Black-Resin-Strap/21672924?findingMethod=rr

And yes, I do own the stock.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

pete-the-pirate

thanks butch  i just wanted one i could use practically out of interest do you have a portfolio of what you have for sale so i could have a look anyway just going to have to be happy using it as a dress watch

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign