News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac Astrographic

Started by Pezz, February 19, 2013, 01:00:59 PM

Pezz

I was given a Asrographic  SST by my father in-law. Unfortunatly it does not work. It is in good shape on the outside. What is the movement that is in the astrographic (cal. 88D)? I live in NJ and would love to get the watch up and running again.Does anyone know a reputable person to work on this type of watch (also,who is priced reasonable)? Also, how can you tell what year the watch is?
Steve

Pezz

Good news, my jeweler I use was able to find a jeweler in NY to fix my astrographic SST.Would still like to know how to tell what year it might be?

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Pezz

Thanks. The only reason why I ask is that my Zodiac name is not to the left but on the bottom. Did not know if that may be from 1969?

Butch

I am sorry. Did I miss a picture you posted? Or can you?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Pezz

I was not able since the jeweler has it. When I get it back I will post a picture.

Pezz

I finally got my astrographic back from the jewelers. Would still like to learn a little more about it. Here are some pictures of the watch. The face of the watch is different (where the Zodiac is placed/to be specific)

Pezz

Anyone comment on why my face is different from other astrographics? (where the zodiac is placed?)
Pezz

pknopp

I'm no expert but my rough guess would be that it is like many other Zodiac's. There must be 20 different moon phase dials.

Pezz

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign