News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

my Zodiac Aerospace

Started by evghenii, February 20, 2013, 04:09:15 PM

evghenii

Hello everyone!!! Just arrived this little aerospace from restoration)The bezel was replated with nikel, its shiny but likes me
The dial is perfect. I put the original zodiac stretch band on it :P

jmh86325

jon p

:ur looks great, i love the hands on these older GMTs, i have a black dial with these hands.

Butch

Looks nice! That is one of my favorite models.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

abzack

:agreei
That is very nice!  I just sent mine out for restoration and can't wait to get it back.

Cobber

Wow man,
That is a beauty. I'm getting pretty jealous of all the nice metal bezel Zodiacs people have been restoring lately. Seems to be the way to go if one wants a proper restoration done.
Congratulations!

jon p

:woohoo; :woohoo; very interesting background picture, hot looking V DUB---i had a 71 for over 25years---and a good lookin young lady!! care to trll us about BOTH???  :lolz; :lolz;

evghenii

Sorry, but I dont know this lady ;D Her name, adres and phone number too. Its just a photo

evghenii

Borka

Excellent! Amazing restoration! Just nothing to say! :ur

smithrjd

Great watch, I have one just like it but on the stretch band. Just got mine back from service as well. Still has the original paint on the bezel, but does have some age to it. Decide to keep it original.

evghenii

Nice condition.! My bezel was too bad and l replated them :sleepy;

jon p

:woohoo;  nice GMTs guys!! you seldom see them with ANY paint left on the bezel, good idea leaving it original! it seems like bezels were a problem on all zodiac models, finishes  and materials that just didnt hold up well at all. i love the silver dials,i own 2 black dials and the silver is easier for me to see. i have both the new and old style hands, i think the older slim hands/ arrow tip combination is my favorite. nice watches guys, isnt it a great  to bring any vintage watch back to its original glory!!

incountry

Nice restores on both GMT's guys.  The metal bezels look great!   

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign