News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

seldom seen SEA WOLF

Started by jon p, March 01, 2013, 02:30:17 PM

jon p

:pimp;  ebay ## 400422515086 dont see these very often, too bad it is not original bracelet! cant wait to see what it sells for, my guess is about $400.  looks good, gold markers, dial/hands need a careful cleaning. of course it needs service. i have the scarce gold bezel GMT WITH original JBC 2 tone bracelet, looks like 1971 was the only year it was offered in the 2 tone.

aberlow

Good to know this is a real deal. The hands made me think it was when i first saw it, but as one can never be sure, its good to see someone post about it.

Also, on second glance the tension ring is cracked (look between the 10 and 11) so it will certainly need a new crystal/ring for any stickler for detail.

jon p

:woohoo;  one day to go and bid is $255. someone MAY get a deal on this one but bidding can go crazy at the last minute! yeah, i noticed the tension  ring also, minor point because this one will deserve a complete makeover anyway. i really cant tell from the pic and i never have actually seen one in person, is the tension ring silver OR gold color??  wish i had the bread right now, it would make a good partner for my gold/ss GMT. oh well, cant buy em all!! i hope someone who is a member here gets it.

jon p

:o :dancingbanana;  4 hours to go, 16 bids, stuck at $255., either some one is going to get a fantastic buy or it will go crazy right at the end!! oh me, the exciting world of zodiacs on ebay!

jon p

:wehe a nice buy for someone at $326.00!! some well spent restoration money and a NICE WATCH. :woohoo;

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign