News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

redial?

Started by jmh86325, May 10, 2013, 11:04:09 PM

jmh86325

Showed this to Andy and he pointed out the possibility of it being a redial...  :what

say it ain't so  :yeller

dmh

I think Andy was just trying to be kind by using the word "possibility".
But, look on the bright side, at least they didn't misspell Zodiac.

Best,
dmh

Butch

But it is possibly the best redial I have ever seen. I would buy that. Shoot, if I knew who the company was I would send them 10 to redo for me right now. That is the correct font, they just got it a little too thick. And the triangles are awesome.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

pknopp

My reply was going to be that at least it was done well.

jon p

:woohoo; you could have fooled me!! i would jump on that in a second!! everything just looks RIGHT, even the triangles. that is usually where a redial shows, either too big or too small numbers.

jmh86325

I guess the pebble got the best of grasshopper again!

:shuc Well in that case... Does anyone have a lead on a black/gold indiced dial and hands

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: jmh86325 on May 11, 2013, 11:49:53 AM

I guess the pebble got the best of grasshopper again!

I have been trying to grab the pebble from Butch's hand for a long time now...........but he always snatches it away just before I get it........and then smacks me upside the head with the other hand           :godfather;

JDS (Ohio)

Quote from: Butch on May 11, 2013, 07:21:08 AM
But it is possibly the best redial I have ever seen. I would buy that. Shoot, if I knew who the company was I would send them 10 to redo for me right now. That is the correct font, they just got it a little too thick. And the triangles are awesome.
I just focused on the arabics in the  triangles, which looked spot on to me; every other redial I've seen either just fills in the triangles and leaves the arabics out, or gets them too small. 
John

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign