News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Frankenwolf

Started by jmh86325, June 19, 2013, 10:29:45 PM

jmh86325

Butch

It is the right dial, but for some reason all the paint has been stripped off of it.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:pimp; :woohoo;  holy cow, it is the "mystery dial"! yep. it is a mystery why some one took all the paint off!! nice case, back doesnt look polished tp death like so many are. bracelet is nice also, IF anyone likes the streatch hair puller type! i had one, very uncomfortable to wear, got rid of it. bezel is good, hands dont look correct BUT we dont know what the dial looked like before it got "cleaned/restored". wonder why the movement isnt shown? BIN @ only $500. what a deal. might make a good $150. PARTS watch. something new in the wonderful world of zodiac collecting everyday.

Butch

The hands are correct, this had a silver and orange dial as the hour hand is black instead of white. It appears to be all correct and original, just that the dial has been wiped of all the paint.

I agree with you jon on the band though.

Even the free stuff is informative!
http://www.vintagezodiacs.com/p7lsm_img_1/fullsize/32-Zodiac_Seawolf_fs.jpg
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

this cant be true, this POC  is up to $380. 5 hours before close!!! what are the bidders thinking? oh me, slowly shaking head! :laugh: :laugh: :wtf

gwells

and yet...

reserve not met.

jon p

:wtf :butchLOL;       it didnt sell last time, so its back again and 4 bids at $113. already!! i  would love to know who is placing bids on this thing, i wonder if they think it IS something SPECIAL???  the wonders of ebay never stop amazing me!

jon p

2.5 days to go and now up to $406., this is exciting!! :cool; :cool; :woohoo;

jmh86325

$400+....Yep that's it, going home and stripping the paint off the dials and selling them as UBER unique

jon p

i STILL cant believe this auction, if they --the bidders-- want to throw away good money i wish it would come my way. at least if this was from india it would have bright colored paint of some kind on it plus hand lettered accents!!

jon p

:wtf :wtf :laugh:  sold for nearly 500.!!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign