News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Présentation nouveau membre.

Started by christian74, July 17, 2013, 04:34:25 PM

christian74

Bonjour à tous.
Je me prénomme Christian et je viens juste de m'inscrire. Je demeure en Haute Savoie en France, une région qui a un passé horloger hélas disparu. Je suis arrivé  sur le site car je possède une Zodiac qui m'a été offerte par mon épouse, pour mes 40 ans, il y a.....de nombreuses années.
Cette montre, une "plongeuse", m'a accompagné dans TOUTES mes plongées durant plus de 10 ans, mais aussi tous les jours dans mes activités. Elle a donc beaucoup souffert, et bien que fonctionnant encore très bien, son état n'est plus très esthétique. Elle est TRES fatiguée. Aussi, elle dort dans sa boite d'origine depuis quelques années.
Mais voila, j'y tiens particulièrement, et j'aimerais bien lui donner une nouvelle jeunesse. Pour cela, j'ai cherché, cherché, et encore cherché, sur divers site comment procéder, quitte à acheter le même modèle pour "récupérer" des éléments, sans trouver. J'ai même pris contact avec la fabrique ZODIAC où il m'a été répondu : impossible, plus les pièces.
Aujourd'hui, bingo, je découvre  vintagezodiacs. Alors l'espoir renait.
Et puis, même si avec vous je n'arrive pas à mes fins, j'aurai le plaisir de voir de belle montres, car avant tout, j'aime les montres qui ont une histoire, même si certaines d'entre elles ne portent des noms aussi prestigieux que les plus connues.
En attendant, je vais découvrir les différentes rubriques du site.
Je vous souhaite une bonne soirée.
Christian.

Butch

I am not sure how far you are going to get here without posting in English. It is what it is, and welcome aboard.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:shuc     :welc      sorry, i dont understand a word of what you said, but i THINK it may be about ZODIAC watches!!

poulbrix

Hello everyone.
My name is Christian and I just got up. I live in Haute Savoie in France, a region that has a watchmaker past unfortunately disappeared. I arrived on the site because I have a Zodiac which was given to me by my wife, for my 40 years there ..... many years.
This shows a "diver", accompanied me in ALL of my dives over 10 years, but also in my daily activities. So she suffered a lot, and although still operating very well, his condition is not very aesthetic. It is VERY tired. Also, she sleeps in its original box for a few years.
But here, I particularly want, and I'd give him a makeover. For this, I searched and searched and searched again on various website how, even buy the same model for "retrieve" items without finding. I even contacted the factory ZODIAC where he was told: not more parts.
Today, bingo, I discovered vintagezodiacs. So the hope is reborn.
And even with you if I do not get my purposes, I have the pleasure of seeing beautiful watches, because above all, I like watches that have a history, although some of them are names as prestigious as the best known.
In the meantime, I will explore the different sections of the site.
I wish you a good evening.
Christian.

jmh86325

Quote from: christian74 on July 17, 2013, 04:34:25 PM
Hi all.
Me name is Christian and I just register. I remain in Haute-Savoie in France, a region that has a past unfortunately disappeared watchmaker. I arrived on the site because I own a Zodiac which was offered to me by my wife, for my 40th birthday,... many years ago.
This watch, a "Diver", accompanied me in all my dives during more than 10 years, but also every day in my activities. It has therefore suffered a lot, and although running very well, his State is more attractive. She is very tired. Also, she sleeps in her box of origin since a few years.
But now, I would particularly like, and I'd like to give it a new lease of life. To do this, I searched, sought, and still seek, on various site how, left to buy the same model to "retrieve" elements, without finding. I even made contact with the ZODIAC factory where he was answered: impossible, most parts.
Today, bingo, I discovered vintagezodiacs. Then hope reborn.
And then, even if with you I can't for my purposes, I will have the pleasure of seeing of beautiful watches, because first of all, I love watches that have a history, even if some of them are as prestigious as the best-known names.
In the meantime, I'll discover the different sections of the site.
I wish you a good evening.
Christian.
Accueillir Christain à la fourm :welc

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign