News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Yet Another Aerospace GMT...

Started by rdenney, September 05, 2013, 06:59:23 PM

rdenney

From Butch to me. Fully BWG'd out of the box. This one has the bracelet Butch has been using, and it's pretty appropriate and well-made--I have a JB Champion beads-of-rice bracelet I might also try, though this one has the distinct advantage that it actually fits my 8-1/4" wrist.

Speaking of which, I was a little concerned that it would be too small, but nope. Looks just right, don't you think?

This is my second Zodiac and my third AS1687-based watch. Good solid movement. Like my SST, this one hacks and has the push-to-set date--very nice features.

I like the early nickel-finish bezel. This one has experience without looking beat up.

Rick "been looking for a GMT watch for a while and the timing was right" Denney

Butch

I love it when my babies go to a good home.

Glad you like the band. I was impressed enough to buy them and have them engraved.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:pimp; butch, what kind of bracelet is that, it is really sharp looking and goes with the watch . is it 17.5mm or did it have to be cut down to fit?

Butch

It had to be custom fitted, no one makes a 17.5 any longer it seems. You can see some pics in my for sale area.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

That is a sharp looking GMT Rick.  Nice addition to the collection!  :)

incountry

Congrats on a nice looking GMT Rick.  Enjoy it!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign