News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Bought my wife one. Zodiac Glorius

Started by pknopp, October 13, 2013, 09:04:52 PM

pknopp

I saw this listed for sale for next to nothing. I know that women's watches generally don't bring a lot of interest but I kind of liked this. It never hurts to buy the wife something now and then. She's not a fan of the band but she says she likes the watch.

It said it ran slow but I checked it after 24 hours and it was spot on. I suppose I'll have it serviced for her if she will wear it.

Butch

My wife said that if I buy her one more watch she will throw it at me. Diamonds, on the other hand, are always of interest to her...
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

butch, i hear the same thing!! i bought her 2 vintage ladies zodiacs 3-4 years ago and she said why do i need more than one watch. oh well, i didnt pay more than 5-10. for them, so what the hey!

rdenney

Quote from: Butch on October 14, 2013, 09:41:07 AM
My wife said that if I buy her one more watch she will throw it at me. Diamonds, on the other hand, are always of interest to her...

The watches I buy for my wife all have diamonds on them.

Rick "problem solved" Denney

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign