News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

EBAY HAS BEEN HACKED

Started by jon p, May 21, 2014, 09:35:58 PM

jon p

ebay JUST released this info today i believe but it actually happened over a month ago!! gee thanks EBAY, you are really looking out for your users! i have not heard anything from them and i have been a user since 2007. i heard about it on the national news tonight! i just reset my password, guess everything is OK.

incountry

To be safe you should change your Paypal password too Jon.  They are parts of the same company.
If the hackers don't want to follow the  :#Rulz   then they should be  :sici  !!       

jon p

:SB: :#C  you are correct! they are saying they dont think the hackers can actually "de code" the info, yeah right, famous last words!     :#rant

Doogie

To my advantage ,I'm buying up watches and telling the wife it was the hackers.  Lol

jon p

:#lol :wehe hey, i had not thought of that excuse---very good!

incountry

Hey Doogie,
Just wondering, would watches bought that way be "hack set"??  :lolz;

surfingfuji

Quote from: Doogie on May 22, 2014, 11:19:39 AM
To my advantage ,I'm buying up watches and telling the wife it was the hackers.  Lol

Best idea ever!  :godfather;

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign