News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Thanks Butch! Just received a very nice Sea Wolf!

Started by Saloonkeeper, June 09, 2014, 07:32:38 PM

Saloonkeeper

Thanks again, Butch! The watch looks GREAT! Gonna give my old Sub a rest this week and wear this one on my travels.

Butch

Wow! That was FAST shipping. Thanks for considering my watches SK.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Saloonkeeper

I love this watch! I have been wearing it for two days and it is so much lighter than my Sub. I am constantly checking my wrist to make sure it is still there! I love the bracelet too. It feels great on my wrist.

There is a small scratched area on the crystal. You can see it in the pic above. I have never used polywatch (or whatever you call it) as I am just now starting my vintage collection. Is it easy to remove scratches? Is there a best way to do it so you don't screw up?

jon p

:woohoo;   :welc it is VERY simple/easy to polish scratches out of the plastic crystal--i have made old ones look just like new. i never have used polywatch, but i have heard it is good. i use mothers aluminum/mag wheel polish, it works wonders on plastic crystals AND does a beautiful job on all the stainless steel parts, case, back, bracelet ETC. i pick mine up in the automotive dept at wal mart. it works fairly slow so its hard to over do it. i even use it on real guns made of stainless steel. you can keep your sea wolf in pristine condition, i do on all 5 of mine. good luck.

Saloonkeeper

Thanks for the info! I would also like to buy a two piece Bond strap for my Sea Wolf. Any recommendations on sizing and where to find a nice strap?

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign