News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Is this SW restorable?

Started by mikethepipe, September 14, 2014, 06:22:58 AM

mikethepipe

Ebay: 271604919982

A rather tatty looking SW, but in this sort of condition is it restorable, or even worth restoring?

I'm not  interested in this item, but would appreciate members opinions or experiences in having watches restored.  Many thanks for any comments.

Butch

It now says the auction has been removed.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jmh86325

looks like its been redialed already...always best to start with a original dial...imagine having to redial a redial? :o

Butch

Now that I am home and not on my Stupid Phone, I can see it! Listen to JMH, I agree with him. He has been doing this for quite some time and knows whereof he speaks.

mikethepipe

Hi Chaps,

Many thanks for the helpful comments - very interesting!  It all helps towards my watch knowledge.

Butch

You're the smart one for asking questions before buying rather than lamenting after buying.

jmh86325

thank you Butch....what i know i can attribute to listening to my elders  :godfather;

Mike...keep checking on this forums classified section...there are some very nice s/w already sorted out that show up...

it will save you some pain and aggravation :#C ...unless your into that sort of thing 8)

mikethepipe

Many thanks jmh - very good advice.

I've already bought a couple of Zodiacs through VZ 'For Sale' and I'm delighted with their condition and accuracy.  Highly recommended!

jon p

you will ALWAYS find THE BEST zodiacs for sale HERE, they are owned and prized by members.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign