News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

zodiac watch

Started by barrydill, October 17, 2014, 11:13:34 PM

barrydill

I have a Zodiac watch with day, date, month, and moon phase. it says Zodiac automatic calendar with black face. I bought it at the Navy exchange, submarine base,Pearl Harbor in 1962. i recently had it serviced and it works perfectly. Any idea what it's worth?

jon p

:pimp; :woohoo;  :welc :ur  NICE WATCH, glad to hear you had a service done, these are very complicated watches, especially your automatic. best way to check value is to search ebay and see what they are selling for. a lot depends on condition, original bracelet, box/papers, gold plated or stainless steel case. they ARE worth some money for sure! :woohoo;

Butch

Over $500, depending on condition. Post some pictures of it, front and back.

That will make a FINE family heirloom to pass along.

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

barrydill

Thank you for your replies gentlemen. I bought it because I was stationed on a submarine, and we would spend three months underwater sometimes, and I needed something to let me know what day and date it was for my logbook keeping and to tell the navigator what phase the moon was in for sight reduction. We could do celestial navigation through the periscope.

Prarakord

I was thinking that as well.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign