News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Watchbox Values???

Started by orangecorallimorph, October 27, 2014, 02:12:46 AM

orangecorallimorph

:o Been awhile ...I guess I've missed the trend?...The boxes are now worth more than the watches that came in them?
111494003337.....AND.....271642065781 :sici

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:#lol :#Censored  i told you ebay was a laugh a minute!!!!!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

incountry

Who knew?  If I did I wouldn't have thrown out the box for my GMT 46 years ago!   :#C 

jon p

:woohoo; :#Censored     YEP, i remember the nice red box my PX sea wolf came in. why would i keep the box?? famous last words!! NOW i keep all boxes/paperwork fpr everything. watches, guns, they all seem to be worth more with all the packing! i guess a watch box is worth a lot to someone who must have it to make their favorite watch whole/complete. wish i had kept mine. :#rant :#rant

incountry

Jon,
I think you and I were young and unwise in the way of the collectors back when we bought our watches in the PX.  Our attitude then was, "Boxes...we don't need no stinkin' boxes!   :ar15;

jon p

:#Censored  i agree, it was a cool watch, the most expensive i had ever bought at $55.00, and the box wasnt important THEN!!!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign