News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

WTH?

Started by Butch, November 23, 2014, 09:46:49 AM

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:wtf :SB: :laugh: what is that thing?? i am no expert but i really dont believe that is a zodiac movement. when did zodiac do a "glass back" case. gee whiz batman, do you kinda think this is a total FAKE!? even the hands look all wrong for that dial.  :what :#Censored

Cobber

Looks like he added a disclaimer on the 24th describing it as an homage to Zodiac. That's a new level of honesty in the zodiac/ebay realm. Someone must have notified the seller. Usually they just seem to ignore being corrected.

jon p

:SB: :#rant :#Boxing :#Censored      it was me, i emailed the seller and pointed out a "few" "problems". i guess he took my advise. i think some sellers really DONT KNOW. just like the red seawolf box from the "viet nam era". $365.00!! he answered me and admitted he didnt know what "era" it was from! he didnt change his post though, i doubt he will even get an offer.

incountry

Good job Jon!   :ur      You were able to get one of those sellers back on the straight and narrow path. Other sellers, and the e-bay organization, just don't want to hear of any problems with the listings.  All you have to do is look at how many times Butch and the forum members let them know about the phony jump hour Zodiacs!   :#banghead     

jon p

:ur :SB: thanks!! the jump hour thing really has got out of hand! these uneducated buyers are just feeding the fire. they could be buying a GOOD, REAL  zodiac for these prices. a sucker is born every minute. :#rant :#lol :#Censored

incountry

Jon, speaking of suckers being born every minute this one is up to $322 US.  Imagine that, $322 for a wannabe, maybe look alike Zodiac!  It's the same watch in this original post after it was relisted.  331405462515   :rofl

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign