News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Now this is just asinine

Started by Butch, December 21, 2014, 11:01:54 AM

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

SteveB

It does seem a bit much.  I always wonder what the back story might be when I see one of these sales.  I have a watch from another brand I am currently selling and the prices I see people pay for rust bucket old junk never ceases to amaze me.

At least it is entertaining

Iktomi

Ultra-Vintage

An FYI, these were all signed on the bridge as Zodiac, so he just found an V72 movement to put together with his case.  His caseback is fubar, as the engraving on these were light to begin with and someone started grinding on it improperly to try and remove the personalization.  The casebody has had the crap polished out of it as well as the bevel on the lugs is no longer visible.  No bezel, no hands.....good luck on finding those.  Basically he is selling a generic V72 movement with a Zodiac dial.

incountry

So, 1400 bucks later and you still don't have everything you need to make a complete watch, no thanks!
By the way  :BGW:  I'm appreciating the fubar reference.   :lolz;

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: incountry on December 22, 2014, 10:44:12 PM
So, 1400 bucks later and you still don't have everything you need to make a complete watch, no thanks!
By the way  :BGW:  I'm appreciating the fubar reference.   :lolz;

Its a technical industry term  ;D

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign