News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

What is the lug width of the seawolf?

Started by joe1997, June 23, 2015, 11:01:14 AM

joe1997

Hi guys

I need to know what the lug size of the vintage sea wolfs are. The reason for this is I am getting a strap made to go on one and don't know what size the sea wolf takes. Any help you could give me would be much appreciated

Thanks Joe 

incountry

Hello Joe and  :welc to the forum! The lug width on my late 60's Sea Wolf measures 17.5mm. I have been known to have a heavy hand when using my inside mic so hopefully other members will chime in to either confirm or correct my measurement.

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

joe1997

Thanks for the info much appreciated the strap is going to be an original Vietnam navy seal strap.As military watches are my field of collecting thanks once again for the info cheers joe

dmh

Quote from: joe1997 on June 25, 2015, 04:31:55 PM
Thanks for the info much appreciated the strap is going to be an original Vietnam navy seal strap.As military watches are my field of collecting thanks once again for the info cheers joe

A picture sure would be nice.:#Clapping
Best,
dmh

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign