News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac Seawolf

Started by nathandavis79, August 18, 2015, 10:01:12 AM

nathandavis79

Hi guys

Ive been collecting watches for a year or so and saw many Zodiacs on Instagram and thought "I want one". The two that really got my interest was the seawolf (I have a thing for vintage dive watches) and also the Moonphase.

I recwntly bought one on ebay (I know I know......) and would just liek to know a bit more about it from the pics, Im not massively into it £/$ wise so if Ive bought junk then so be it but just love the bezel colouring.....can anyone tell me rough year, if it looks original etc etc. Ive not seen that bezel insert/hands/dial combo before?

jmh86325

:welc and be advised there is no cure for this Addiction. :twothumbsup..you have a mid 70s shovel hand variant, Butch has Several photos of the same color combo in his gallery.

nathandavis79

I did look but couldn't see a match......my girlfriend does say I do that a lot.....she reckons it's a man thing! Will go and have a look. Thanks!

nathandavis79

incountry

Nathan, nice looking Sea Wolf; enjoy it.  Beware; this Zodiac addiction will sweep you up and it knows no bounds.  Eventually the kids will go without shoes and you'll be eating Spam right out of the can.  We all do what we gotta do for our Zodiacs!
:lolz;

nathandavis79

Haha.....looking forward to receiving it!

nathandavis79

Received it and it's gorgeous even though it's smaller than I usually wear. Any ideas how to remove the bracelet? The pins don't seem to be like normal pins??

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign