News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

First-Generation Seawolfs

Started by ang217, January 29, 2016, 12:01:02 AM

ang217

Hi guys,

Just signed up today, so I'm totally new. I'd like to show and share some of my latest finds!

From what I know, these are the first-generation Seawolfs, one of them merely a '10 atm' with the black dial, and another the actual first-gen Seawolf. I'd really like to uncover more about the black dial '10 atm', as it's a little mysterious to me..! The case-back actually is inscribed 'Seawolf' and '10 atm Especially Water Tested', which is using the exact same case as the first-gen. I'm wondering whether the name 'Seawolf' had been patented(?) yet? Also the crown is not signed! Both have original dials.

I'm realising how rare these are, bit by bit, and would love to get a conversation going.. :)

Cheers,
Angus

evghenii

Cool watches. I want one like this in my collection too(
Be carefull they can emit radiation :raygun

Butch

They are shown in the 50's catalogs.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

davec

The black dial one looks pretty rare.  Here's my white dial version, came with a funky expanding oyster bracelet as well but it doesn't fit any of the latter true Seawolves.  Neat watch.  There was a gent selling a NOS version of this many moons ago, for an darned nice price.  Cash poor at the time..

ang217

Wow that's so cool! Your white dial piece there resembles the elements of both mine put together.. That is awesome.

The lume on the hands all seem to be this kind of odd green, faded colour right? I've seen a few examples and they're all like this.

Do you mind me asking what the case-back on this is like?

Thanks!!
Angus  :woohoo;

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign