News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac Panda looking to purchase

Started by sryukon, February 14, 2016, 11:06:10 PM

sryukon

Hi all first post and glad I found this forum I have found a Zodiac Panda I thinking of purchasing and have a few questions. When I was looking at it Friday I was checking all functions and it wound up nice and stared right away. But noticed the chrono red hand was also turning so I tried to push the top pusher and it wont move then tried the lower pusher and it was also stuck. The watch looks to be untouched and see a lot of grime around the pushers. I wont know how well the time keeping is before I purchase and just wondering if parts are still available Ie replacement pushers or maybe they just need cleaned I plan on getting it service when I purchase it but would like to also ask about any recommended watch maker for the Zodiacs? Sorry for the bad pictures but I think you can get a good idea of the model.

Thanks in advance for any info

Butch

BWG has the parts and they can be replaced when he services it. Be aware in your decision that a service on any chrono will start at $300 and go up from there.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

sryukon

Thanks so much for your response I think I going to pick it up today.

Up date I now have this beauty in my possession yippee

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign