News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Band Markings / Band Types

Started by sanart, March 29, 2016, 06:41:53 PM

sanart

I'm not a Zodiac "collector", just an owner and I have a couple of questions re the two Seawolfs I spoke about in my post under "Zodiac Talk/Watch Stories" if someone would be good enough to answer them I'd appreciate it.
I notice members here referring to "JB Champion" markings on bands. On the two I own, the Jubilee is  marked as such, but the Oyster Band is marked simply "Zodiac" with the logo and what I assume is a date (7-65). Can anybody tell me if this has any influence on value? Also, is one marking and/or band type (Jubilee vs Oyster) more desirable than the other?
Thanks in advance. :new

sanart

Sorry, didn't know how to post 2 pics in first msg

sanart

:helpme I'd really appreciate an informed answer (I'll even settle for a knowledgeable opinion) regarding the jubilee type band vs the oyster if anyone has a minute
Thanks

YuriyV

According to sales on eBay, Jubilee type is way popular (thus 2-3 times more expensive) than Oyster for Zodiac Sea Wolves.
Probably, due to its longevity? Oyster bracelets have a springs inside. After years of service many of them brake. And the bracelet lose its shape. The Jubilee is more robust.

jon p

:sm3 jubilee is so comfortable to wear, oyster is not!! :secrethand 

sanart

Thanks guys. Appreciate the info.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign