News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Just joined the forum, saying hi

Started by GregH, June 04, 2016, 11:15:19 AM

GregH

Hi all;
Joined the forum today, appreciate the resource. I'm new to the brand, coming from the Omega world. Here's my 1960s era Zodiac Aerospace GMT with black and grey acrylic insert.  I also have a modern Sea Wolf as my "beater" which I will not post, but I do enjoy wearing. Will likely add more over time.
Look forward to learning from the group.
Greg.

jon p

:welc :ur :woohoo; :pimp;  greg, welcome to VZ!! nice first Zodiac, complete with what looks like the original JBC jubilee bracelet! you will enjoy it here.  :sm3 :twothumbsup :secrethand

incountry

:welc to the site Greg!  Real nice looking GMT; I'm sure you enjoy wearing that one.   :twothumbsup

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

GregH

Thanks for the warm welcome. I feel fortunate to have the original bracelet as well as box and papers (not my usual priority, but very cool with this watch, $110 when new, apparently).

incountry

Showing off a nice watch is one thing but bragging about having the original box and papers to go with it...well that's just too much!  Congrats on a nice find.   :sm3

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign