News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Hi from Scotland

Started by Nomadgi, June 04, 2016, 07:12:41 PM

Nomadgi

Hi from Scotland. Just registered here having been a peripheral browser of this site. Recently purchased this Aerospace, and been very impressed with its timekeeping (better than the Omega, Mondia and BWC Chrono) at +/- 2 secs per day. Great looks too & hope to add some more 60's / 70's Zodiacs to the collection - SST's & Astrographics look cool! All the best. Gi

incountry

:welc to the site!  Nice looking GMT; enjoy it.   :twothumbsup

jon p

:welc :secrethand nice GMT, glad to have you on board!

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

GregH

Nice!  Looks like we (and our GMTs) joined the forum around the same time yesterday.  Welcome from another newcomer!

Nomadgi

Thanks for the 'welcomes'

Hi Greg - these GMT's good for travelling - off to London and then Eurostar to Paris tomorrow so will be utilising the bezel :-) Do you have other zodiacs / vintage watches? Cheers. Gi.

GregH

Hi Gi; I've definitely enjoyed my GMT for travel. Really an ideal watch. I have a modern Zodiac Sea Wolf which I can't post here, but have posted on Imega Forums. Most of my vintage watches are Omega and I post there. I do have a vintage Sea Wolf coming and looking forward to receiving it and posting it here. Take care. Greg.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign