News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Aeronaut

Started by hayday, June 06, 2016, 10:33:20 PM

hayday

In my quest to find an Aerospace, I stumbled upon an Aeronaut.  It appears to be a very similar watch to the Aerospace.  Does anyone know anything that may be of use?  I've done a cursory google search and found multiple references to the"Jet Aeronaut" but that's not what this watch is.   It simply says "Aeronaut" on the dial and could otherwise be mistaken for an Aerospace.

Any info would be appreciated.  301977199392 is the eBay auction.  I tried posting the link as an inserted hyperlink but may have been outsmarted by the technology.

Thanks in advance.

-hayday

moved and modified....bd

Butch

Couple things hayday.

Thanks for participating!
Please use the correct areas when posting.
Read the :#Rulz, every forum has them.

OK, now that we have that out of the way, you are looking at an early 60's model that has been incorrectly redialed. It's value is only for a parts watch now, not including the dial of course.

You can check the Gallery tab for model verifications. If you are going to be a serious Zodiac collector then check out the other subscription site.

See how easy it is to save money here?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

hayday

Thanks, Butch.  Now THAT was helpful!

jon p

:#lol :#Censored     that incorrect redial looks like the one that has been off and on e-bay a few times!!  :#banghead :lafing

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign