News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

63 sea wolf

Started by monthlypayment, August 30, 2009, 12:11:24 PM

monthlypayment

I have a 63//64 black dial stainless/gold sea wolf I purchased and am the original owner.  I have been looking for a replacement bracelet for the last 20 years and have considered retro-fitting one that might work.  So you guys are my last hope for getting information on an original bracelet.

Regards,
David

davec73

If you're looking for an original two tone bracelet which corresponds with that model, they're near impossible to get but a stainless jubilee model should be easier to locate.  Hate to sound like a broken record but ebay is usually the old reliable standby and you also might consider putting a wtb ad on one of the watch forums.  Hard to put an estimate on value but I think you'd probably have to spend $80-$100+ to get a oem bracelet in good condition. 

monthlypayment

Hi Dave:  I've been looking for a braclet for 10 years so I kknow what you're saying about how difficult they are to come by.  I have been looking at watches with the same 10mm receiver as the zodiac to see if it could be modified to fit.  Found one Saturday with good possibilities.  It is a better braclet than the standard two-tone that came with the watch and I guess the retail without retro work will run about $300.00

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign