News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Help found a Zodiac Sea Wolf need identifying

Started by sryukon, July 07, 2016, 09:53:03 AM

sryukon

Hi all found this Sea Wolf 702-946 (on case back) and would like to find its age and any cool info in it? Ser# 1922XXX I purchased it knowing movement (Cal 70??)has bad water damage :yeller and not running. If I pull the crown out the hands will set. The dial and hands are damaged also. Case, bracelet and bezel are in great condition. Im just wondering if a replacement movement would be hard to find or is this a basket case and destined to just flip?

jmh86325

congratulations you have a good foundation on building a very nice piece...dials are source-able on flea bay and the movement may not be a damaged as you think...get it to BWG and he can sort it out :twothumbsup

Butch

That is a 70's model. If the movement cannot be repaired you can always get anothee movement feom another Zodiac model.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

YuriyV

If you are able to set the hands then it is not such bad damaged.
I think it needs:
* a good cleaning/lubrication/regulation;
* may be some parts replacement;
* new dial. or redial of existing one;
* hands relume;
Not such a big deal. I believe we are talking about $250-300.

Very nice specimen, BTW.

Blubarb

In terms of identification, the first port of call is the catalogues. In terms of repair BWG.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign